Fill your days with life and not your life with days
Business owner and founder+43 660 email@example.com
In 2010, I had resigned my position as HR Director and Member of the Executive Board and launched a new solo practice with the vision of using my energy, talents, and skills to help leaders of large business organizations "connect their heads to their hearts." My solo practice quickly grew into an international advisory firm Galagan ADVISORY®, where I still am today.
My professional experience consists of more than 25 years’ experience in law, HR and people development, and I have held international executive management positions across the SCEE and CIS regions.
I have extensive experience in developing and implementing programs to advance core business objectives while maximizing employee performance and a long track record of successfully establishing, transforming and building up human resource functions, including strategic and operational leads, across the SCEE and CIS regions in the consumer goods, oil/gas, financial/insurance, and IT/telecommunication industries. I am an accomplished HR strategist with a broad business operations background, strong change management skills, and experience providing leadership during organizational change. As a human resources director, over a period of 18 years, I was involved in leading and executing more than 50+ merger and acquisition projects and over 70 change initiatives and post-merger / acquisition integration projects. In my last corporate HR role, I was responsible for more than 26,000 employees in 24 countries across the CEE countries.
In my primary focus in the advisory business, I helped such companies as Voest, C&A, ERG Holding (formerly ENRC PLC), LEONI, Credit Agricole, HETA, NOVOMATIC Group, RZB, Cummins, MONDI-HOLIDAY, UniCredit, Uniqa, TeleHaase, Post, Eleks, Mondi, NLB Group, Tirana Bank, TITAN Group, FALKE, BKT, Telekom (Slovenia) and many others to reinvent their organizational and leadership practices.
Education: Master’s degree in Commercial Law; Master’s degree in business psychology; MBA degree from Henley Business School, and Doctor degree in organizational behavior from IEDC Business School.
- Coaching Diploma from Freien University Berlin
- Certification in GROW Coaching Methodology, Barefoot Coaching, UK (Coaching For Performance, Sir John Whitmore)
- Counseling and Mentoring by Dr. Fredricka Joyner and Dr. David Frantz (US, Indiana University), Behavioral Coaching Education, Dr. Matchall Goldsmith Concept
- Certificate in Appreciative Inquiry Coaching
- Coaching, Leadership Coaching and Organizational Development by Prof. Dr. Gerhard Fatzer (Zürich, Swiss)
- Certified Partner of the Behavioral Analytics, PREDICTIVE INDEX
- Trainer in the “ART OF PARTICIPATIVE LEADERSHIP PRACTICES” (the Circle Practice; the World Café; Open Space Technology; Collective Mind, design Thinking; Story Telling; Harvesting Process and Designing for Wiser Actions)
- Certificate in “The Happiness Facilitation”, BLOOM Company
- Certified Trainer and international Facilitator in the “POINTS OF YOU” Methodology
- Certified Trainer in “LEGO SERIOUS PLAY” Methodology
- Education “Robbins-Madanes Training/Toby Robbins.
- I am a daughter of Ukraine, have worked and lived in Ukraine, Poland, the United Kingdom, Romania, and Slovenia. Since 2001, I have been working and leaving in Austria.
Working languages: English, German, Russian and Ukrainian.